During the New Year, I resolve to do the following:
- I will obtain my Master’s Degree in Theoretical Physics.
- Write at four hundred words a day beyond those written in an official capacity, and not including blog entries.
- I will submit stories for publication at a rate of one per month, unless I am too busy writing something longer.
- I vow to advertise my tutoring services outside of high schools, in the hopes of earning at least $100/week in supplementary income.
- I will take-up Yoga as a means of bringing my anxiety to heel.
- I will try to live more within my means: I shall set aside $400 dollars a month for groceries, $400 month for rent, and $400 month for purchases, with any tutoring income I earn being used as I see fit.
- Finally, I vow to become more comfortable being seen presenting as a woman. I am moving in that direction anyways, but I can never be comfortable if I’m constantly self-conscious of who is looking at me doing what and what they are thinking. Towards this end, I plan on buying a proper bathing suit and going swimming regularly.