As you’ve probably noticed, there has been a bit of a decline in activity on this blog recently, owing to the twin facts that (a) I am on vacation, and (b) I have to work on my Master’s Thesis.
As such, today, to slake you’re reading pleasure, rather than a new post I am going to provide a series of links to old posts of which I am rather proud, but which don’t seem to have recieved much attention for whatever reason.
- Why I am a liberal (but not a Liberal)
- A note about Nice Guy syndrome
- Using the supposed stupidity of children to justify personal bigotry
- Anyone who has been a student of physics at any point within the last fifteen years has probably attended approximately seven billion formally-identical seminars on quantum computing, with no results and no deeper understanding to be had.
- A modest proposal concerning the Sovereignty of Canada.
- Why I went into physics. Something which is good to remind myself every so often
- Why it’s important to be on friendly terms with your enemies wherever possible.
- The Aesthetics of Technology
- The coming victory of the Bohm Interpretation
- What Quantum Theory is Not